Negative Calories

Some foods actually have negative calories, and help you to lose weight. Find out how to lose weight by eating these negative calorie foods.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Negative Calories

Negative Calories

Well, I've decided that it's finally time for me to drop a few pounds. Last Saturday (4-1-06), I weighed in at 220 pounds. My goal is pretty modest, I want to get down to 180 pounds by the end of the year. I think that goal is attainable that means I only have to lose a little less than 4 1/2 pounds per month.

I don't plan on going on a full blown diet, but I will do my best to cut back on unhealthy snacks, and replace them with healthy foods, preferably fruits and vegetables with negative calories. I also intend to eat smaller portions at lunch and dinner.

As far as exercise, I plan on starting slowly. Weekdays, I'll be walking on our treadmill, only .1 or .2 miles to start, working up to 1 mile a day by the end of the year. Saturdays and Sundays, I'll be walking a mile in a nearby park. I'll also be doing some light arm exercises, beginning with 3 pound weights, and working my way up to 15 pounds by the end of the year.

So, that's my goal for this year, and my plan to get there. Light exercise, increasing throughout the year, and eating more negative calorie food. I'll be posting the results periodically on this blog. So check back to see how much weight I've been able to take off.

The Negative Calorie Diet is a great book if you want to learn more about the negative calorie diet, and losing weight with negative calorie foods.

Negative Calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home