Negative Calories

Some foods actually have negative calories, and help you to lose weight. Find out how to lose weight by eating these negative calorie foods.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Negative Calories - Weight Loss Update

Negative Calories

Well, it's been a week since I decided to lose some weight. When I stepped onto the scale Saturday morning, it stopped at.... 218 pounds. That's 2 pounds lost in 1 week, which is actually more than I'd hoped to lose. So, my weight loss plan is working.

I've changed my eating habits a bit. Instead of snacking on chips and beef sticks, I'm snacking on foods with negative calories, like carrots, tomatoes, peaches, and grapes. Instead of drinking a liter of Mountain Dew every day, I'm drinking more water, and green tea.

I've also started some light exercise, walking two tenths of a mile on the treadmill every weekday (well, I did miss a couple of days last week), and doing some very light weight lifting, (3 pound weights). Over the course of the year, I will be increasing the distance on the treadmill to 1 mile per day, and every few weeks, I will move to progressively heavier weights, hopefully up to 15 pounds by the end of the year.

Considering how well the first week went, I'm looking forward to seeing the results in upcoming weeks.

Negative Calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home