Negative Calories

Some foods actually have negative calories, and help you to lose weight. Find out how to lose weight by eating these negative calorie foods.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Negative Calories - Weight Loss Update, 4-24-06

It's another week gone, and guess what? Yes, another two pounds gone. I started 3 weeks ago at 220, and I'm down to 214. I guess eating negative calorie foods even in small amounts does help. Let me give you an idea of what I've been eating to lose this weight.

Breakfast: Usually a bowl of cereal (preferably something without a lot of sugar), or a bowl of oatmeal, or some yogurt. I usually also drink a glass of orange juice.

Snack: At 10:00 AM or so, I usually have a snack of either carrots or tomatoes (both negative calorie foods). 5-6 pieces of carrot, or about 6-9 grape tomatoes.

Lunch: Half of a tuna sandwich, a couple of cookies (gotta have something sweet), an apple, and a 5.5oz can of fruit juice (with no sugar added).

Snack: Another snack at 3:00, some more fruit. Grapes, or some frozen fruit... peaches, strawberries, or pineapple are good.

Dinner: 3-4 ounces of meat, some mashed potatoes, salad, and some corn.

So far, this seems to be working. If I just add some more negative calorie foods to the diet, and start exercising like I should, the weight should come off even faster.

negative calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home